The Upmarket Writer is a program designed to facilitate creative safety and encourage creative experimentation. Upmarket Writers produce work with individual daily coaching, weekly coaching calls, and the support of other writers going through the same program together. It’s like an online MFA.
The program features:
- A method that ensures you will write daily and receive coaching when you need it.
- Craft classes and discussions when you need them in the subjects you need to finish your current work in progress.
- A process for finding your voice within the piece.
- A method of analytical revision that will insure that your story works.
- A supportive community of like-minded writers who share, encourage, support, and learn together.
When you participate in the Upmarket Writer Program, you’re never alone, never need to stay stuck, never without coaching, inspiration, or camaraderie.
You can find more detail on the program in The Green Check Mark